One could be easily fooled by its simplistic design, but the Pest Free patented
electronic internals are highly sophisticated. Pest Free creates a structured
pulse on existing wiring of a home or building.
Pest Free Plugs into any power point, works 24 hours a day and is completely
safe. Certified by the New South Wales Office of Energy (Safety Standards Certificate
No: CS6455-N) and is "C" Tick Approved.
Our Domestic Unit carries and unconditional 30 day money back guarantee and
a 2 year warranty on parts and labour.
If you care about the future of our environment and your family you need to
Plug-in a Pest Free into your home or business.
No Chemicals, No Fumes, No Smell, No Mess, Family Safe, Non Toxic, Environmentally
Responsible, Long Term Cost Effective and Maintenance Free
Q. How long will the Plug-in Pest Free Domestic Unit Last ?
A. There are no moving Parts in the electronic circuitry. We expect the unit
to last approximately 5 to 7 years but consumer feeback has told us that with
the advanced electronic technology that is incorporated into our Pest Free System
many of those units are already over 10 years old and still going strong.