Galintels are cold rolled steel and are 40% lighter than conventional steel lintels.
Galintel require propping at 900mm to 1500mm intervals for specified period..
- Hot dipped galvanised (600gsm) to meet R3 durability rating requirements of AS 4680 Code.
- Structural Loading Capacity tested/appraised by CSIRO and U.N.S.W. Unisearch.
- Manufacturer's R4 Coating Specification available on request.
- Galintels meet the Code requirements of AS 2699.3--2002 and AS 3700--2001, as per Manufacturer's Data.
- Galintels are branded with lintel size, length, weight and durability R rating.
- Rendabar plus cement render achieves 60 mins - 120 mins Fire Rating (conditions apply).
- Composite structural beam strength achieved with 3+brickwork courses above