Foilboard ® Insulation Panel , a registered design and trademark owned by Foilboard Australia Pty Ltd, is a rigid sheet manufactured from fire retardant expanded polystyrene with pure aluminium foil directly laminated to both sides. An anti–glare ink is applied to one side that is formulated not to impede with the reflectiveness of the foil. Foilboard ® Insulation Panel is lightweight and safe to handle and because it contains no hazardous fibres, no protective clothing is required during installation.
When used externally on framed walls, it provides a weatherproof shield against the elements and allows the internal trades to proceed without waiting for the brickwork or other external cladding. In wet and windy conditions the specially designed fastening accessories ensure the panels will stand up to severe weather conditions.
The result? A slimline, lightweight reflective insulation barrier that saves time, money and space.
Benefits of the Foilboard® Insulation Panel
• Slimline, fitting into any cavity
• Impervious to moisture (no paper used in the manufacturing process)
• Will never delaminate
• Excellent thermal qualities
• Eliminates thermal bridging (transfer of hot/cold temperatures)
• Guaranteed for the life of the building
• Eliminates the need for using two products in walls
• Fire retardant
• Saves time and money
• Promotes early lockup
• No hazardous fibres – safe and easy to install
• 6 star energy efficient
• Offers excellent acoustic properties
• AS/NZS 4859.1 Compliant