The new edition of a home repair classic.
The most up-to-date, complete, and useful guide to home repair a homeowner can have.
With more than 350 projects and 2300 photos , virtually every home repair challenge is covered. New in this major revision to an all-time classic best-seller are important chapters on: choosing and using hand and power tools; diagnosing and correcting home safety and health problems; and creating and maintaining a home workshop.
We've made the best home repair book even better!
- More than 300 new photos.
- Information on how to choose and use the latest hand and power tools.
- Updated to reflect the latest building code changes.
- Shows how to test for radon, lead, asbestos and water contaminants.
- Workshop section includes helpful reference tables and charts for hardware, lumber, and other building materials.
- Includes helpful building projects for workshops, including building utility shelves, workbenches, and sawhorses.
About the Author
The editors of Creative Publishing international have produced more than a dozen all-time best-sellers in the home improvement category.
- ISBN-10: 1589231813
- ISBN-13: 978-1589231818
- 2500 photos/illustrations
- 600 Pages
- 10 x 10 inches
- September 2004
- Printed in the USA
|There are no reviews for this item